The tour will launch April 29th, 2022 in Los Angeles and wrap September 17th in Redmond, Washington. Bikini Kill was set to embark on a North American tour last March, but those dates were moved to 2021 when Covid-19 started spreading across the country, then, eventually, delayed again. The 2022 run will also boast added shows in Los Angeles, New York, Austin, El Paso, Tucson, and Seattle.
- Kim Kardashian West’s cosmetics brand KKW Beauty announced its latest makeup line on Monday.
- The Opalescent Collection, created in honor of Kardashian West’s 40th birthday this month, was announced alongside a photo of Kardashian West sitting inside a giant cake.
- In the photo, Kardashian West is seen wearing a silver bikini, sparkling leggings, and see-through platform heels.
- The makeup line includes eye shadow, lipstick, lip gloss, and lip liners, all of which were inspired by the makeup mogul’s opal birthstone.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Kim Kardashian West is turning 40 at the end of this month — and she’s celebrating the occasion with new makeup.
On Monday, her cosmetics brand KKW Beauty announced that its newest line, the Opalescent Collection, will launch on October 21 at 10:46 a.m. — the same time and date that Kardashian West was born in 1980. The company also shared a photo of the makeup mogul wearing a tiny, silver bikini top while sitting inside a giant birthday cake.
“To celebrate turning 40, I wanted to create a collection that was unique from the products and shades down to the packaging,” Kardashian West said on KKW Beauty’s Instagram page.