The intersection of sustainability and affordability can be a small sliver of the Venn diagram of swimwear options these days. Thankfully, Everlane just debuted its first-ever swim collection that not only is ethically manufactured from mostly recycled materials but also tops out at just $70 for a one-piece suit.
Each item in the new Swim by Everlane collection is crafted from 82 percent regenerated nylon made with recycled plastic. (The other 18 percent is elastane, which can’t be sourced from recycled materials—yet—but Everlane says it’s working on it.) The result is a quick-drying and fade-resistant suit that can be machine washed in cold water and hang dried.